We did NOT do Easter baskets this year, I didn’t want the candy temptation. I did however buy a ridiculous lamb purse from Angelic Pretty. (Photos from ap-sendai)
Spring has me thinking of berry-print sundresses, long white full skirts, blowzy maxi dresses and strawhats. Maybe when I get a moment I’ll make myself a berry-print sundress. (By the time I have time though, it will probably be June or September! ) Perhaps listen to Supercar SHIBUYA morning or Vampire Weekend while you look at pretty things.
- Spring at Petit Trianon at Lolita Charm
- Johanna Ost’s 18th Century-inspired bedroom
- Elegant Musing’s 40’s and 50’s Spring Inspiration
- Diary of a Vintage Girl Weekend of Tweed & Picnics
- the cherry blossom girl Jolie Poupee
Left and right, Cutie May 2011, middle Idun no. 13, 1959.
La Reine from my Garden Blog